Program Details | Conferences | Sample Rotation | About Mercy | Apply Now
Applications will only be accepted through ERAS for our PGY-1 Internal Medicine Program. Positions are offered through the National Residency Matching Program.
The following materials must be submitted through ERAS no later than December 31st.
- ERAS application
- Curriculum vitae (ERAS format is acceptable)
- Personal statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) or "Dean's letter"
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably including one from an Internist
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE Step 1
- USMLE Step 2, when available
- Your email address
If you are an International Medical Graduate, please note the following requirements.
- Valid ECFMG certificate, including successful completion of the CSA.
- Mercy Medical Center adheres to the standards and guidelines for the employment of non-immigrants as established by federal immigration laws and the U.S. Department of Labor. Non-immigrant alien residents will be sponsored under the J-1 visa program.
- Clinical experience in a US or Canadian medical school is desirable, however, it is not required.
- Although specific minimum USMLE scores are not required for the residency program, it is highly desirable to have USMLE scores over 215.
For further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Dr. Wilma Rowe
Residency Program Director
Residency Program Coordinator
For more information, please call
The Department of Medicine at Mercy